Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wet n Wild trio in Silent Treatment

Wet n Wild trio in Silent Treatment


This trio contains a slightly pearly but almost matte pinky peach, a slightly glittery dark brown and a purply taupe.

The pinky peach color is pigmented but with my skin tone it's a hard color to show up but it can work as a nice inner corner highlight on me. 

The dark brown is a highly almost too pigmented color with excellent color payoff  and has some gold sparkle. I recommend using a very light hand and a very fluffy brush with this color. I have experienced minimal fall out with this color due to its pigmentation.

The final color is a beautiful taupe color that on me leans a bit purple/mauve. This color to me is the star of this palette being very pigmented and super smooth its definitely a winner and that's coming for someone who tends to prefer brighter bolder colors. I even bought a backup of this one just in case :)

No comments:

Post a Comment