Sunday, July 10, 2011

Introduction to me and my blog

I wont use my full name but my initials are LH I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful boys a freelance baker and a cosmetics enthusiast.

I was very into makeup and the beauty world in my teens and quickly gave it up when my first son was born. I was simply to tired to do makeup and to focused on him to do much of anything else.

Shortly before he turned six and my youngest one becoming more independent I was browsing youtube and rediscovered my joy for cosmetics. I am not sure what this blog will turn into but as I put most of my free money into my children I will start by reviewing and swatching what I currently own and take it from there. 

In the time of so many blogs and opinions I appreciate you stopping by and reading what I have posted I can only hope that something I have to say or a picture is of some use to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment