Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wet N Wild Trio -I'm Getting Sunburned

Wet N Wild Trio
I’m Getting Sunburned



This is one of the newest Trios Wet n Wild has added to their permanent line. There are six new trios in total and they retail for $2.99

I’m Getting Sunburned features a shimmering pink with silver specs, a dark red based brown with gold flecks and a bronzy gold color with chunky glitter.

The pink color is quite pretty with what I consider medium pigmentation it’s good as an all over lid color or an inner corner highlight

The dark brown color is highly pigmented. Using it to darken the crease, outer V or as an all over lid color blended with a lighter color is how I have used it just be careful there can be a tiny bit of fall out.

The last color is absolutely gorgeous in the pan and swatched however my least favorite. Whether swatched or using it on my eye I experienced a ton of glitter fall out.  I had glitter all over my face and shirt no matter the base, brush or technique I used. I tried it with too faced shadow insurance, Urban decay primer potion, Nyx Jumbo pencil in milk, with a flat shader brush and a fluffy crease brush. I tried small patting motions and tapping the brush to get some glitter off, swiping the color on just increased the amount of glitter I experienced.

It is a pretty palette and except for the last color they are very smooth. If the colors suit your preference and you are not afraid of the possible glitter mess then I would suggest taking a look at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment