Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wet n Wild Tough Girl Collection Swatches

Literally just got home after buying these and wanted to share some quick swatches. there are six trios in the collection I believe but I only got five of then. The last one was a silver black and white and I need or want to swatch another one of those like I want bullet in the head. Left side is over bare skin as per usual for me and on the right is over NYX jumbo pencil in Milk .

 Enlisting for Beauty

 Zero Dark Flirty






I Don't Do Camouflage
 Soldiers in Charm

Spoiled Army Brat

and the last that I did not get was Support Our Troops. These are gorgeous and almost equally pigmented over bare skin or a base I cant wait to start playing around with them. Hope these help someone and good luck getting your hands on them I think they are going to fly off the shelves.




No comments:

Post a Comment